- Event History
- Race Day Info
- Runners Village
- Sponsors and Partners
- Schools Challenge
- Training Blogs
- Travel Arrangements
- Training Programmes
- VIP Area Tickets
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Dig out your trainers and enter our 2017 Corporate Challenge! Entries will open officially on February 28th! The task is simple: gather a team of at least 4 colleagues and sign up for the half marathon or 5K. Choose a charity you’d like to fundraise for and get to work raising money as well as morale! We’ll give you plenty of training and fundraising tips. You’ll also get treated like a VIP on race day.
Why should my company take part?
Create an active workforce! Colleagues can train together and those not running can help to fundraise! Your company can also take advantage of the promotional opportunity through local news and advertising via our website.
What’s the cost?
Half Marathon: The cost per runner is £45
5K: The cost per runner is £30
Please note there is also a small processing fee.
This price includes:
- Entry to the Half Marathon or 5K race.
- Exclusive VIP Area Tickets for all entrants where you can enjoy a breakfast buffet pre-race and a hot meal when you finish.
- Listing on the Corporate Page of our website, including a link to your website and social media pages.
- Mention in the Half Marathon e-newsletter (with 11,000+ subscribers).
- Finisher T-Shirt, a race medal, a famed ice-lolly and a race goodie bag packed with offers and treats.
- Corporate Team discounts from our Partners and Sponsors.
- Monthly training tips & tricks e-newsletter.
- The winning team will also get a trophy and a £250 charitable donation for their chosen charity.
Steps to register your team:
Allocate a Team Manager (can be someone who is not running). Your team’s race numbers will be posted to the Team Manager.
- The Team Manager registers your Corporate Challenge team via the entry form http://bit.ly/2bPsve0 by submitting a team name and company details. All you’ll need to know is the following information to register;
- Company Name
- Company Website
- Company Social Media Pages
- Whether your team will be raising money for charity
Payment options are flexible, you can pay for all of your team in one go or each member can pay individually.You can invite pre-paid team members whilst registering you just need their email addresses.
Option in the registration form to pre-pay for runners
- Tell us about your team – We’ll be in touch to find out more about why you are running for the St Albans Half Marathon website & social media
Corporate registration will open on February 28th at 9.00am and close on Sunday 21st May 2017 at 11.59pm.
Have a look at our brochure for this year and see if you can get a team together!
Tip: Click on any page to zoom in!
To request a hard copy of the brochure please email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org