Our 2017 Winner:
Half Marathon - Gates 5K - Cleveland Scott York
Donated to Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Donated to Herts Young Homeless
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Dig out your trainers and enter our 2018 Corporate Challenge! Entries will open officially on early next year! The task is simple: gather a team of at least 3 colleagues and sign up for the half marathon or 5K. Choose a charity you’d like to fundraise for and get to work raising money as well as morale! We’ll give you plenty of training and fundraising tips. You’ll also get treated like a VIP on race day.
Why should my company take part?
Create an active workforce! Colleagues can train together and those not running can help to fundraise! Your company can also take advantage of the promotional opportunity through local news and advertising via our website.
What’s the cost?
Prices for 2018 will be announced soon.
The price will includes:
- Entry to the Half Marathon or 5K race.
- Exclusive VIP Area Tickets for all entrants where you can enjoy a breakfast buffet pre-race and a hot meal when you finish.
- Listing on the Corporate Page of our website, including a link to your website and social media pages.
- Mention in the Half Marathon e-newsletter (with 14,000+ subscribers).
- Finisher T-Shirt, a race medal, a famed ice-lolly and a race goodie bag packed with offers and treats.
- Corporate Team discounts from our Partners and Sponsors.
- Monthly training tips & tricks e-newsletter.
- The winning team will also get a trophy and a £250 charitable donation for their chosen charity.
Have a look at our 2017 brochure to find out more!
Tip: Click on any page to zoom in!
To request a hard copy of the brochure please email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org